Saturday, September 30, 2006

My locs are 9 months old 9/29/06



I was feeling really good about my hair today when it dawned on me that 9/29/06 marked my 9th month with my Sisterlocks. I decided to memorialize the occasion and had my son take a few pictures. Can you tell I'm happy with my hair? I've been setting it with Crinkles and Curls, and rolling it on orange perm rods which I guess are about medium sized. They're bigger than my small Soft Spike curlers but not as big as my large Soft Spikes. My curls last about a week, falling gradually. This was taken about 5 days after my wash and set. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

brunsli said...

Happy lockversary!

Your styling looks great!

Chocolata said...

Thank you! I'm hoping it grows fast so that I can pull it into one of your beautiful hair ties.

Goodnapps said...

Congratulations. Very cute indeed.

Tra said...

Your hair is looking good! All perm Almost gone!

Natacha said...

Hi Sis.. I just noticed that you left a comment for me on the locked blog exchange, as I didn't realize there were comments.

We indeed share a lock anniversary. I will be keeping up with your progress as well! Your locks look fabulous!

Inspirations and blessings,
Natacha

Cluizel said...

Congartulations!!!

Chocolata said...

Thanks ladies